[Sca-cooks] Trying to reach Morgan Cain

Lorraine Gehring lgehring at comcast.net
Sat Mar 2 10:25:57 PST 2002

Greetings unto Morgan Cain from Lorraine Devereaux:

A friend has asked me to be a resource to her freshman comp class. They are
writing about different aspects of the Middle Ages. Yesterday I fielded a
question about armor. Today it's law.

Do you think I can find the handout from your class? I have the letter
writing one, the copyright one, but not the law one.

I thought it might be online, but a search didn't bring it up.

Could you forward a copy to me, or the references, at least? And, if this
student has other questions, would you be willing to take questions by email?

Finally, what online or book resources would you suggest?

Thanks in advance,
Lorraine
Today's words of wisdom:

Anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of.