[Sca-cooks] Seyme of Veal / incendiary chicken

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Mon Mar 4 12:16:54 PST 2002

Reminds me of one very frazzled day cooking for 22 people with an hibachi, a
small toaster oven and lots of luck.... something about the phrase 'Rob -
the chickens on fire, deal with it' ringing in the air brings back fond
[yeah, right] memories of that week many years ago...
margali

the quote starts here:
(Hint: do not attempt to grill chicken for the Seyme' of
Veal recipe in Medieval Kitchen without a) washing and de-fatting it and
b) letting the very hot gas grill cool down a bit.) I'm still working on
bread, though.