[Sca-cooks] Honey Butter? No! No!

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 4 13:27:50 PST 2002

The Bard of the Principality of the Mists asked me to make the
dreaded Honey Butter for his feast in September (he's a Bard, not a
cook). At this feast the new Bard of the Mists will be chosen. The
competition takes place between courses.

I think i will have to have bread and butter on the tables. Any
suggestions on what to do with butter, other than just plain (which
is my inclination)?

He also wants it to be a "World Tour" feast, which is ok with me,
although i would prefer to stick to Mediterranean food - to this end,
what i'd like: "appetizers/table food, an Italian course, a Spanish
course, a Near Eastern course, dessert...

Should i buy Scully's Neapolitan cookbook?

Anahita