[Sca-cooks] and we thought we were odd...OOP and WayyyyyyyyOT

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Mar 7 14:01:53 PST 2002

Icy celebration

NEDERLAND, Colo. - Hungry for tourism, the Nederland Chamber of Commerce
came up with an unusual attraction: "Frozen Dead Guy Days." The weekend
celebration will feature coffin races, a parade, a pancake breakfast and
"Grandpa Tours," showcasing the town's only cryogenically frozen body - that
of Bredo Morstoel. The 101-year-old died in his native Norway in 1989 and
has since been resting in an ice-encased box in a shed behind his grandson's
former home.

Well, pancakes are food content, unless you want to consider Grandpa as one
with the frozen siberian mamoths...long pork wise
margali
In the Hot Tub, nobody can set you on fire...