[Sca-cooks] ebay book - ot oop

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Fri Mar 8 06:45:43 PST 2002

Phlip - I can't  access this at work - can you log into ebay and check it
out on my identity? have to respond on cooks list - when is the auction
over, is there an instant buy option, how much is it?
margali

sorry - I cant access any yahoo emails for a while on my work addy either
incoming or outgoing