[Sca-cooks] Lucrezia's Latin question

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Mar 8 22:13:40 PST 2002

Lucrezia asked recently about getting a Latin translation.

I forward this to Gunnora Hallakarva, sometimes known as the
Viking Answer Lady. Mistress Gunnora has also done most of the
Latin translations in my mottoes-msg files:
mottoes1-msg     (113K) 10/25/00    Latin mottoes for SCA use.
mottoes2-msg      (80K) 10/25/00    More Latin mottoes and phrases.

For those who might like to learn a bit more Latin, there is also
this article which she has written:
Latin-online-art  (15K)  6/10/99    "Learning Latin On-Line" by Gunnora
                                       Hallakarva.

So, here is her answer.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net