[Sca-cooks] Fufu flour

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 11:37:25 PST 2002

Hi all.  I know I spoke about fufu flour on the list before but I just got
back from the International market where I went to buy a leg of goat and
then could not resist buying a box of fufu flour.  There is a recipe to make
the mashed potato they make from it.  If anyone on the list has made this
stuff will you give me some pointers or tips please.

I will be making a 'Islands style' dinner in a few days and would love to
serve the dish then along with the marinated roasted leg of goat and the
'pumpkin' (not american version) drizzled with molassas and sprikled with
pepper (covered most of cooking time), curried pigeon peas and whole
tamarands with flan for dessert.  I haven't decided on a soup yet and may
forgo and just offer up plantains for an opener for the meal.

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar
Bright Hills Cooks Guild