[Sca-cooks] Hog Parts and Collectables

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Mon Mar 18 16:12:44 PST 2002

Argh. Maybe I've been on this list too long.

I just opened a bit a SPAM mail with the title "Hog Parts and
Collectables".

I was thinking "Hmmm. Maybe they have some of the those hard to
find organ meats that have been talked about for sausage and
such. Not sure how they could keep them fresh, but worth a look...".
Then I find out they are advertising motorcycle parts! Argh!

I did see in the Fiesta grocery just before Gulf Wars, huge
blocks of suet. 12 inches x 12 inches x 6 inches. I'm not sure
what I would use those for, though. Or would those be what I
would need as the starting for point for getting tallow for
candles? Except I think those were pork, reportedly the worst
kind of tallow to use.

Stefan li Rous