[Sca-cooks] Vatel

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Wed Mar 20 05:13:25 PST 2002

Hey Phlip - how about I set up the VCR for it just in case I don't make it
home in time to watch it for real?

margali

the quote starts here:
However, purely by accident, I found it being shown on the Cable/Satellite
channel Showtime this afternoon.  I dropped all my plans for
housecleaning/sewing/cooking and sat down and watched it while recording it.
It was wonderful!!!  For those of you who have cable and/or satellite TV, it
will be shown again on Friday morning at 6:40 a.m. EST.

I hope you will all get to see it....

Kiri