[Sca-cooks] Re: iron pots

Cathy Harding charding at nwlink.com
Wed Mar 20 19:15:30 PST 2002

William made one which has several plates riveted together.  (He keeps saying
he'll make me some more, but there's the 2nd sink in the kitchen so the jewelry
making can happen in a different place from the food making, the yard projects....)

I have to periodically boil oatmeal for a long time to make sure that it doesn't
leak.  It is a small one, it works well for breakfasts or if I am cooking for
a small number of people.  The rest of my cauldrons are made from old oxygen
and other gas tanks.

Maeve