[Sca-cooks] List Etiquette - Clarification

Giovanna Lamberti giolamb at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 15:32:52 PST 2002

Greetings Unto the List:

It appears that there is a bit of miscommunication or assumptions being made
about my last post.  Please allow me to state that I, in no way, was pointing
a finger or singling out any specific person for not trimming their post. I do
not believe that anyone should have pointed a finger at Morgan, and I saw no
need for Morgan to apologize, either on or off list. My post was referring to
those that habitually forget to trim their replies, not a once in a while,
"oops, I hit the send key to fast" occurrence.

Morgan, please accept my apologies for any ill feelings that my initial post
and any subsequent responses may have caused you.