[Sca-cooks] Arms of Loch Sallen(sp) pictures

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 25 09:42:02 PST 2002

Greetings all.  I hope everyone had a fine and dandy weekend.  I went to a
fun event up in Highland Foorde and the feast was very well done 14th
century put out by their cooks guild.  I am hoping Sebatian or Beatrice will
post the menu and perhaps recipes.  They did a great sweet and sour fish
among other things.

Anyway, last week I mentioned that I made some marzipan Arms for Lach Sallen
Baronial Birthday and I have posted the picture of it, the glass beads I
made with the Arms and the device of Mistress Jeanne's household.  You will
also find a few goofy pictures of peeps and my studio if you look that far.

Let me know what you think!

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar