[Sca-cooks] oop ot help cabbage rolls

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Mar 28 05:44:32 PST 2002

Help - I want to get a good cabbage roll recipe, one that doesn't use catsup
or canned soup....a REAL recipe that calls for long slow cooking, layers of
little cabbage rolls drenched in tomato puree and paste!

All I can find online is infernal cabbage roll casserole, cabbage roll soup,
and cabbage rolls made with soup and catsup ;-(

margali
pretty please?