[Sca-cooks] Help!! Regina's coming home!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Mar 29 11:22:29 PST 2002

Hi guys!

Here's my problem. Regina flies in tonight from a week at a conference.
Last night, the Basement Fungus (TM) set fire to a sack of microwave
popcorn- she hadn't realized all mw's are not alike and set it for the time
she set at work. Smoke beginning to curl out and before I could stop her
she opened the door. WHOOF! Acrid awful stinging smoke everywhere. (No, my
lungs are pretty unhappy about it!) The alarms went off and I had to grab
the phone for when the alarm company called. Got it put out but the smell
is hanging around and it is a little nippy out to have the windows open
more than a few minutes at a time. Anyone have ideas for getting the smell
out? Fast ones? Ones that don't leave marks? Ones that could save Alanna's
life?

Thanks!
'Lainie