[Sca-cooks] OT: Kiri for BoD!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 1 07:15:26 PST 2002

Yeah, that thought has occurred to me...especially if I finally find a real
world job as well.  But I'll try the best I can to keep up.  On the other
hand, given the way the BoD meetings move around, it would give me a chance
to meet more of you face-to-face!  So it's sort of a good news/bad news kind
of thing!

Kiri