[Sca-cooks] Re: Irish Stew recipe

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Mar 3 10:31:06 PST 2002

Also sprach Laura C. Minnick:

>Um, Serena? Unless I seriously miss my mark, Adamantius was speaking so
>tongue-in-cheek that he was just about licking the opposite ear. And I
>suspect that he doesn't really believe that limiting our repertoire to
>58 dishes is a good thing...

You are correct. But maybe Serena is playing her cards even closer to
her chest than I am... ;-)

>Master A? Is Cuskynoles on the list?

Oh, you mean the Gang of 58? Yeah, sure, wot the heck, I'm feeling
expansive today. We're just gonna have to declare mortrews
non-period, as a result. (Not much of a loss.) The Gang has got to
make room somehow.

>It may intrest you to know that the Tall Cute One and I recently had
>something of a disagreement about the nature of cuskynoles... um, yeah.
>Lets not go there...

Wuss...

Adamantius