[Sca-cooks] Food rant...

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Mar 4 09:29:03 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/4/2002 11:58:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
muiredach at bmee.net writes:

> Then, of course, finding HIGH fat yogourt is impossible.  All the yogourt I
>  can seem able to find is this low fat, reduced fat, no fat shit.  Hell,
>  they even have lowfat butter!  Ha!

Try a whole food or health food type place and just go for the whole milk
yogurt. You might even try the farmer's market for the butter.... the one
here has an excellent home made butter most days.

::Scratching my head:: How do you make lowfat butter? Isn't that lowfat fat?

Corwyn

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
- Harvey Fierstein