[Sca-cooks] Full Fat Yogurt and Butter

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Mar 4 18:26:49 PST 2002

I can get it here in little-ole Missoula, MT....not exactly a large
market by almost anyone's standards (well, maybe Caontiarn's, but then
she has to live in the middle of BFE Eastern MT).  Have never seen it in
a "standard" grocery store here, but my healthfood store (called the
Good Food Store) has several varieties.
Just bought some this Saturday, as a matter of fact.  My "brown cow
farms" yogurt says it's from CA, so they must ship it.  Carton gives a
website:
www.browncowfarm.com.  There's also a phone #, fax #, and snailmail
addy, which I can send to anyone interested.
The other whole milk yogurt I got is a brand called "Stonyfield Farm
Organic."  They're based out of NH, and their website is:
www.stonyfield.com.  They have a 1-800 #, too.....
Don't know if either of these websites are useful, but certainly worth
checking out.  The yogurts are f-ing amazing....yummm, yummmm,
oh...yummmm. No stabilizers, no homogenization [the cream on top is a
Life Experience to be Savored <g>], no extraneous junk.  My vanilla was
made with whole milk, pure vanilla, 4 different live cultures, and
sweetened with real maple syrup.
--Maire, off to wrestle the container away from the cat, who thinks I
got it for *her* ;-P