[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1514 - 17 msgs

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Mar 5 01:52:01 PST 2002

Anne du Bosc wrote:

> Stefan asked about Gunthar winning crown in six
> months.  That would make him King at Estrella
> XIX, which would be kewl!!
>
> Mordonna

Ooooh!

I can see the cheerleaders now- from the College of Heralds, Aten
Campus, of course- tall blonds with braids, all decked out in short
cotehardies and pompoms made of pasta, yelling

"We've got Gunthar, yes we do!
We've got Gunthar, tough for you!

Two bits, four bits,
Six bits, a semy!
We're eatin' well,
And you can't have any!     (ok- it doesn't quite scan. So sue me.)

GImme Argent and Purpure,
Atenvelt will win fer sure
Gunthar he's so strong and true
he'll make pig food out of you!"

all with obligatory jumps and splits and pompom-shaking, of course.

I dunno- is it too much?

;-D

'Lainie
-feeling very bad and wishing she had a cheerleader outfit