[Sca-cooks] Selene's Victory

Selene miladyblade at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 07:14:02 PST 2002

>>She went into what
>> > she was considering a "meat grinder" (food
content) and
>> > used strategy and skill to wind up the last one
alive.

>>And that strategy is? Stay inconspicious and on the
sidelines
>>until most of the rest kill themselves off? :-)

Yes, Your Lordship, I managed to win a kingdom-level
championship by meekly hiding in the corner.  My
thanks for your generous faith in my abilities.  For
my next feat of wonder, I shall provide primary
documention for deep-fried Mars bars being served in
period.   :-)

If you really want the details of the tourney, I'll be
happy to provide them off-list.  For the many members
of the list who couldn't be there, Gunthar made a
pretty fine showing himself on both Saturday and
Sunday.   I, on the other hand, may not be cut out for
consort work.  I was a nervous wreck--and that was
with him just fighting the bi's.

Selene