Access OT (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Food rant...)

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Tue Mar 5 07:30:40 PST 2002

>Hmmm, i'm so sorry to hear about your problems. Berkeley is a very
>disability-friendly city.

Ah! Yes, you live in Berkeley, you won't see many access problems.  Most of
the disability rights activism movement started in the 60's in
Berkeley...  So y'all have several decades of a head start! :-)

>Perhaps the managers of the particular Whole Foods near you need a
>bit of educating.

The local manager of three different Whole Foods have been contacted about
these problems.  Face to face, and via letters.  The regional manager has
also been contacted, by letter and phone.  My next step is to lodge a
complaint with the Attorney General.  I'm pretty close to do that.  But one
gets tired to always fight fight fight fight fight (no, I'm not a stick
jock!  LOL)

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Middle Kingdom