[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1514 - 17 msgs

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Mar 5 17:59:09 PST 2002

Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:

> --
> Was having a bad evening 'til I read this. Thank you for making me laugh
> Lainie!  Now we have to think about what the cheerleader outfits will look
> like.  Burgundian with tall hats? and what shall the pom-poms be made of? ox
> tails?  (food content)
> Phillipa

Actually, that part seems to have gotten cut off. I was suggesting tall
blondes wearing Short cotehardies and waving pasta pompoms. Can't you
just see those... er, tippets bouncing? No hats, just looped braids, so
they can do cartwheels and such. Besides, Gunthar's a Swede, yes? (not
the turnip kind) The girls should blonde and look like the Swiss Miss
cocoa girl! And spaghetti or some sort of fettucini would make great
pompoms. And Gunthar could carbo-load from them, yes?...

Yes, I'm a very bad 'Lainie! (Edouard likes me that way...;-)