[Sca-cooks] Re: Honey Butter? No! No!

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 5 18:28:14 PST 2002

> And are you going to share the recipe with us?  Pretty please?
> - Beathog

Greetings,

Not a problem. Unfortunately I have misplaced my copy of Banqueting Stuff so
I cannot provide the original recepit. Maybe some other kind gentle could
provide the original.

The red marmalade was made by adding red food coloring to the marmalade. I
did this because I served the marmalade cut into triangles and then arranged
into diamonds. I decided the diamonds would look nice particolored, so I
added red food coloring (it was also 2 am and was really sick of looking at
orange marmalade).

Glad Tidings,

Serena da Riva

Orange Marmalade