[Sca-cooks] Honey Butter? No! No!

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 6 13:21:50 PST 2002

Greetings,

Weather or not it was heavily sugared would depend, I guess, on your
preferred sugar level.
You cook oranges & apples & then squish them and then weigh them and then
add an equal weight of sugar. So I would guess that, to you it was heavily
sugared, but I did not feel it was to heavy on the sugar. But then again, I
have quite the sweet tooth.

Glad Tigings,
Serena da Riva
> I've been visiting Korea, so I missed the start of this convo.
>
> I have a question though. Was this marmalade heavily sugared? Any time
that
> I've made it, I barely sugared it at all. (Then again, my taste in
> marmalades is very odd. I include peels, pits, and everything.)
>
> Regards,
> Maggie MacD.

---