[Sca-cooks] Imaginary list was Re: Irish Stew recipe

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Mar 6 16:31:26 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/6/2002 4:25:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jenne at fiedlerfamily.net writes:

> I knew there was a reason to go to more Montevale events.

Jadwiga, there is always a good reason to go to Montevale events.  They are
friendly, they are laid back, and just generally fun.  Where else would you
find a reigning queen challenging all comers to arm wrestling??? (And winning
most of the time.)

For those of you who don't know, Montevale is a little shire at the furthest
southwestern corner of the East Kingdom, sometimes referred to as "the armpit
of the East" (mostly by the denizens of the shire, which led to an amusing
tourney, unfortunately before my time, where the participants took on the
name of deodorants  - like Sir Ban Roll-on).  It is fairly close to being
surrounded by Aethelmearc.  It is mountainous and lovely.  And it is gifted
with a number of folks skilled in the arts and sciences, including several
excellent cooks.  And has the reputation of never sending anyone away hungry.

Brangwayna