[Sca-cooks] Re: Selene's Victory

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 17:35:52 PST 2002

--- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Anne du Bosc wrote:
>
> > Dear Evil List Moderator,
> >
> > The Atenveldt Selene does occasionally post here.
> >  That's one reason the Caidan Selene signs her
> > posts "Selene of Caid".  I do know there are TWO,
> > and Our Selene is not "Selene of Caid".
>
> I'm not "Our Selene"?  Snif.  :,,,-(

Of course you are!  Mordonna doesn't speak for the
whole list, just for herself.  You have just as much
right to be "Our Selene" as the other Selene does.

In my humble opinion, you post more on this list so
you should have the right to be "Our Selene".
Gunthar's lady should be "Our other Selene", as she
posts less frequently.  But this is just my humble
opinion.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.