[Sca-cooks] Dried meat in period?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Mar 7 05:34:39 PST 2002

Randy Goldberg MD wrote:

> > Oh dear. Yes, I know Ilaria pretty well. And just from your description,
> > I think I'll leave well enough alone. Wouldn't want to bring up old
> > memories... OR GIVE HER IDEAS! That would be worse than giving Olwen a
> > huge brick of marzipan to play with and an Anatomy Coloring Book to work
> > with! AAAAHHHH! Run away!!!!
>
> <rummaging through old med school textbooks> Aha! Anatomy Coloring Book...
> want it, Olwen?
>
> Grinning evilly,
>  Avraham
>
> PS I've got a "Human Brain Coloring Book" in here someplace too.

I had the Physiology Coloring Book too- neat pics, and very interesting.
I'm pretty sure I sold it though. All of the midwifery/medical texts
(four for A&P- why did I have so many?) got sold the summer between
undergrad and grad school. However, hours away from a med school, they
didn't fetch much.

Still painful. Selling books is like selling a kid. (Sometimes selling a
kid seems easier!)

'Lainie