[Sca-cooks] Marzipan variations

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Mar 7 09:40:14 PST 2002

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Sue Clemenger wrote:

> Yeah, mine too, *huge sigh*.....
> My favorite marzipan is when it's dipped in dark chocolate.....although
> I did just buy a new tube of almond paste (for a project) and it's got
> an almond poundcake recipe on the box that is just plain *torturing* me
> <g>
> --Maire

That's this weekend's project, the dipping in dark chocolate, anyway. ;-)

Gotta make truffles tonight, flavor the leftover fondant, and shape the
marzipan.

It was really odd, having to go buy all the supplies necessary--at
Grandpa's we never had to buy boxes, dipping paraphenalia, or those paper
candy cups, because we saved *everything* from year to year.

Margaret