[Sca-cooks] MK cooks

Randy Goldberg MD goldberg at bestweb.net
Thu Mar 7 19:00:25 PST 2002

> Uh. Yes. And you actually picked this philosophy up in Acre??? ;-)
>
> Tell me the truth. They threw you out, and that's why you joined the
> SCA, right?
>
> I apologize. It's just my own very limited experiences with the MSR
> have suggested that there may be more McCormick's-Gravy-serving head
> cooks in Acre than there are people like you.

Actually, that philosophy's a personality quirk which predates my membership
in either. "Do it right, or don't do it at all." And I was a SCAdian long
before I'd ever HEARD of Acre - I first joined the SCA in college, some 12
years ago, then dropped out because of medical school.

I'm only involved in Acre because Chris is - and if you tell him that, I'll
deny every word. :-)

Avraham