[Sca-cooks] MK cooks

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Mar 8 06:10:43 PST 2002

>There are mundane
> shortcuts, and then there are shortcuts... and I thought using McCormick's
> Brown Gravy Mix was just a little too mundane for my comfort.

*laugh* and I immediately thought of the feast where the 'wine chicken'
was marinating in Little Hugs concentrate. I wouldn't have done it that
way. *shrug*

On the other hand, my mundane ex-boyfriend jabbed at me for the redaction
of Hen in Broth that used canned chicken broth, theorizing that the 'added
flavors and colors' probably made the difference in the recipe.  [At the
actual event, we ended up using pre-made homemade broth because buying
extra chicken to make broth was cheaper than buying canned broth.] What
DID people do with all the boiled chicken, or did they actually just use
beef and pork broth for everything?

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa