[Sca-cooks] Assorted Responses

Kim Schab madchefla at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 11:27:37 PST 2002

Master Atar is local to me...two things include
something cool with food (he is an accomplished cook)
and CALL him.  He is sometimes slow with his e-mail.
I can't say that he's someone I'm close to, so I don't
think that my asking would help.

Alessandra

http://hem.passagen.se/anders.sberg/vikingbronze/index.htm)

> > Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Fw: [Northshield]: A &S
> Report for 1 April
> > Would you encourage Master Atar to come to the
> > Massachusetts smithing event? I sent him an
> invitation
> > earlier today, but I've never met him, and I think
> it
> > might help if someone he knows were to encourage
> him.
> > Didn't know about his movie work (although it
> doesn't
> > surprise me), but I know of him by his mundane
> name,
> > as one of those smiths whose work I drool over ;-)
> >
> > Phlip,
> >
> > Philippa Farrour
> >
> > ################################################
> >
> > If you can help, I'd appreciate it.
> >
> > Phlip
>
> Happy Birthday Poppa!  (If a grandfather may call
> you Pappa-yesterday was
> Daryan's 3 month birthday)
>
> > Actually, it's not a diet per se. One of my
> colleagues in the Division of
> > Endocrinology is an expert in this thing called
> Syndrome X -
> > Avraham
>
>     Is this in Stage 3  testing?  If so do you need
> a male Gunny Pig?
> Pax,
> Olaf

=====
"Optimism is a force multiplier."  Colin Powell

Always remember, stressed is just desserts spelled backwards :)