[Sca-cooks] Vittoria's first feast

Barbara Dodge awench2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 10 18:32:11 PST 2002

So goes the initiation of another feast cook.  I think that many of us have experienced some of the same things Vittoria did, but I'm sure lessons were well learned during the process.

Vittoria, you may want to work with an experienced feast-cook the next time around.  My barony has a few people, who are known as mentors, to work with those who are new to the art of feeding many people on short dollars!

Congratulations in surviving your first experience.

Felicia

Barony of Marinus, Atlantia.