[Sca-cooks] (no subject)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 12 11:45:45 PST 2002

Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 11:11:15 -0500 (EST)
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Imaginary list was Re: Irish Stew recipe

>Don't forget armored turnips....

Please name AN EVENT within the last 5 years where armored turnips were
served-- beside Bhakail Yule this year? Because I'm clearly going to all
the wrong events.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa

Jadwiga it's too bad you dont' live closer to Bright Hills.  We manage to
serve that dish at least a few times a year!
Olwen

We do serve Tart for an Ember Day a couple of times a year.  They do very
well on a dayboard or for a Queens Tea or a bake sale too.

Message: 8