[Sca-cooks] Yoicks & away!

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Tue Mar 12 15:36:15 PST 2002

> A friend's AoA scroll:

http://history.westkingdom.org/Scrolls/TatianaTumanova/AldithAngharadStGeorg
eORL.htm

> Rose

    I know this scroll!  I remember going to the West's College of Heralds
meetings & being  AWED by the illustration & talent dripping from the scroll
{it was prolly the first scroll I was privy to study in earnest}  I think
all scrolls should reflect something  of the person to whom it is awarded.
What otherwise would make them special?

    FOOD CONTENT:  I will be offering lunch to a "period food is icky"
person.  Said person was asked to name foods they enjoy, and weaseled around
not wanting to be pinned.  I'm packing a couple favorites a cold chicken
with spicy honey sauce, a tart of ryce,  soft cheese with herbs, and some
sakajebin (sp).  Too bad it's still too cold/early for good asparagus {here
in MT}

    Caointairn