[Sca-cooks] dissolving saunder

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Mar 17 08:29:35 PST 2002

Hi, Olwen.  I'm not from Utah (I know Constance is, but I haven't seen
her on the list lately), although I _am_ Artemisian.  Loch Salaan's
Baronial Birthday/Defender's Tourney is next weekend (March 23rd).  You
can find out more details about it by hitting the "groups" section of
our kingdom website: http://artemisia.sca.org/
There's a link in there to their baronial website, and a subsection of
*that* talks about their calendar, events, etc.  IIRC, it's their 25th
anniversary.
--Maire