[Sca-cooks] Left=hand sugar

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon Mar 18 12:43:38 PST 2002

    Then what's the structure of date sugar, (which, as I recall) has a
glycemic index of 120 or so? I thought that monosaccharide was the simplest
of the energy supplying sugars. Why would date sugar be metabolized more
quickly?
    BTW, if you've been fighting all day, it's a 15 minute shot of organic
rocket fuel, though I've found that olives can keep you going longer and
better . . . Tapanade and pita chips are a wonderful nosh for the arming
tent.

    Sieggy