[Sca-cooks] OOP: Stove info wanted

Tue Mar 19 13:57:33 PST 2002

What you need to look for is "piezoelectric ignition."  Piezoelectric
substances are a group of minerals which produce electricity by mechanical
action and and mechanical action by being hit with electricity.  A
piezoelectric igniter uses a mechanical action to trigger an electric spark.
If it fails you can light it up the old fashioned way.

Bear