[Sca-cooks] Ceramic cooking pots was Re:Master Hroars Email

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 20 16:25:05 PST 2002

>No, dear, they are way smaller than that.  The one I
>have barely holds a quart of liquid.  The others that
>you made were only slightly bigger.  More like larger
>that a softball, but smaller than a volleyball.  If
>you make the next bigger than a basketball, that would
>be great!  Even better would be beachball size.

The one you and Selene have are small.  The one I did for Pentathlon is
about twice the size.  Of course I am athletically challenged, so maybe its
more like a vollyball.  I'm lucky to know the different between a softball
and a baseball. Wow...one is squishy and one hurts more went hit with it.
::nodding head quickly::

As far as exploding comments, if the smaller one survives the test, then the
bigger ones should have no issues.  But if I have to get someone to protect
Huette and myself, I'm sure there are handy, brave baron's around that would
protect us delicate flowers.  ;)

--Arte enjoying cookies near the rock