[Sca-cooks] FW:request for recipe(s)

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 20 18:19:37 PST 2002

Let me point out matzoh is made with flour.  To be kosher, it must be baked
with clean flour in no more than 18 minutes from when water is mixed with
the flour until the bread is cooked.  For Passover, the wheat may have been
blessed by a Rabbi and the mill is cleaned and blessed before milling the
flour.  In the baking the matzoh is pricked and pressed to keep air pockets
from forming.

Bear