[Sca-cooks] OT-Med Tailor's Assistant

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 21 14:02:53 PST 2002

Actually, the second book is, I'm sure, 'way out of my price range as the
price I've seen quoted for it is $165!! It was the reprint of Janet Arnold's
"Queen Elizabeth's Closet Opened" or something along those lines (wondering
if she's confusing this with Digby..........it's been a long day).  At any
rate, if it's ok, I'd like to send you my credit card number and get you to
send the one in your message to me.

Thanks!

Kiri