[Sca-cooks] Cast iron pots

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 21 14:05:32 PST 2002

I'll have to check a couple of the books I've got upstairs.  And, I may be
going to the Freer next week and can ask if anyone there has any information
on how these dings were cast.  I do know that there were pottery
predecessors to them, done in the prehistoric eras.  I'll let you know what
I find out.

Kiri