[Sca-cooks] Vatel

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 21 14:48:28 PST 2002

Thanks, but I now have a copy...I will download from my Tivo unit to tape,
and it should be fairly good as the Tivo records digitally.  That'll hold me
until I get a job and can afford to buy the one on DVD.

Really looking forward to seeing you!!!!

Kiri

BTW, think of me on Tuesday...if everything goes as planned, I'll have a job
interview then...and it's just the sort of position I'm looking for...some
teaching, some writing for a company located in Maryland, east of DC.