[Sca-cooks] Matzoh flavors

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Mar 21 19:00:31 PST 2002

Also sprach Seton1355 at aol.com:
>--
><laughing>  OK so *I'm* the dufus!  I took you literally.  LOL!!!!!!  <
>laughing a lot now!>
>Actually Passover does nothing but make me sick!! And I am always saddened
>that I don;t get an Easter basket full of chocolate candy.  bummer!
>Phillipa

Well, now wait a minute. We have a Christian holiday laid over a
pre-Christian Anglo-Saxon holiday, largely celebrated with paisano
customs such as eggs and bunnies which have nothing to do with
Christianity except in the very broadest symbolism of regeneration.
Why can't _you_ guys have paisano customs to celebrate Passover,
which have nothing to do with Judaism?

Besides, consider it payback for the "You don't have to be Jewish to
love Levy's [real Jewish Rye]" ad campaign. "You don't have to be a
pagan to love chocolate bunnies!"

_Show_ me a rabbi who could object to it! <g>

Adamantius