[Sca-cooks] Matzoh flavors

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Fri Mar 22 07:55:38 PST 2002

Hi Avraham!
Could you tell me where in the Talmud please.

But personally, having lived through exactly what you wrote... the older I
get, the less I worry about what other people think of me.  Because I find
there is always *someone* who thinks you;ve done it wrong.  I always maintain
that God knows what I am doing and what is in my heart, so I refuse to get
caught up in that "..don't want to LOOK like I might not be doing "X"..."
That is to say.... I don't want to get caught up in other people's mishugas!
Have a zeis'n & kosher Pesach!
Phillipa