Ancient bread (was Re: [Sca-cooks] FW:request for recipe(s))

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 22 07:52:26 PST 2002

Wouldn't quite be pita, which does require leaven and at least some
rising time to get that nice big hole in the middle. Also requires being
rolled or otherwise shaped properly, so all gas ends up in one nice big
bubble, not lots of little ones that just make a funny little bun sort
of loaf. (Never mind how I know this...)

Anne