[Sca-cooks] Anyone going to March (West) Crown?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Mar 22 16:09:51 PST 2002

Cathy Harding wrote:

> HI,
> Anyone going to March Crown?  I am daytripping and hanging out at the needleworker's
> guild pavilion on the Eric.
>
> Food bit:
> I am making an herb egg torte (the one where you use the juice and not the green
> stuff it self), Icelandic Chicken and Pomemgranite chicken for dinner.  Oh and
> an ember day tart- test recipe for my hostess.
>
> Maeve

WHAT!?!? You're driving past a perfectly nice little Coronet Tourney to
got to the WEST?!? What could they possibly offer you? (Other than good
company under Trouble in the Crosston camp, the chance to see friends,
more merchants...)

I understand the weather report down there is really ugly, too.

'Lainie
- who won't be at Summits either. I'm broke, and camping in March in
Oregon strikes me as something along the mad-dogs-and-Englishmen sort of
thing to do. My dearest is going without me. :-(