[Sca-cooks] Anyone going to March (West) Crown?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Mar 23 15:03:24 PST 2002

Sue Clemenger wrote:

> So, Lainie....
> Is he one of the mad dogs, or one of the englishmen? <g>

Um, er, he's a Gascon, so he must be... um... may I recuse myself? This
is likely to get me in trouble!

and about the shag rugs-

> There's rust-orange carpet under my feet as I type....
> (20year-old cr at p in a rental....*sigh*)

It's got to be 30-years-old, sweetie. That is _so_ 1972...

rust, harvest gold, that odd avocado green/bronze, the deep blue with a
hint of turquoise, or the blended brown that always looked dirty- even
new...

followed in the 80's by beige, beige, and beige, or even beige, maybe
light blue, slate grey, mauve, or that blended brown that always looks
dirty...

and in the 90's with beige, beige, beige... slate blue, gray, the
non-descript bronze-brown that looks like you stepped in dog **** and
smeared it all over, or if you were well off, white or one of the
special-order jewel tones...

Fugeddabouit. Give me wood floors and a nice wool area rug.

Never seen a purple one, outside of a church. (Don't ask.)

'Lainie