Where have I been? (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Testing, is my mail coming through?)

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sun Mar 24 09:36:26 PST 2002

Lainie asks:
>Loud and clear! Where've you been?!

That's what *I'd* like to know :-()  I've sent a couple posts to the list
over the last couple weeks and nothing appears to have come through...

Good stuff, bad stuff has happened in my life in the recent past.

Wix has finally moved in with me permanently, and she's making a huge
positive change in my life, even though she means I can't just sleep in in
the morning anymore :-)

Had a fairly severe computer crash ten or so days ago, and lost a
partition.  All my data was on that partition.  Idiot me hadn't followed
his own rule and my most recent back up dated of a few months.  Lost nearly
entirely a translation I was working on.  Bummmmmmmms me out.

Other than that, there are a few more things but I'm not gonna go into those...

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Middle Kingdom
aka