[Sca-cooks] Funges Follies-

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Mar 24 16:35:15 PST 2002

Dunno....I've always had it as a veggie, rather than a soupy thing, so
that's how I tend to think of it.  You've certainly got a good point
about the location of the recipes, though....
I've got a mundane soup recipe (from Diane Mott Davidson's mystery
series) that has chicken breasts and broth and sour cream in it, as well
as lots of leeks and mushrooms.  Very tasty.
And Lainie, dear, you're welcome to some of my beer, anytime <g>.  I've
got Fat Tire, Moose Drool, Slow Elk, and (maire runs and checks the
fridge)a Maple Porter...Drank the imported Belgian Raspberry Lambec at
our Spring Feast last night....
--Maire