Weekend (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Sausages)

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 25 15:39:46 PST 2002

On 25 Mar 2002, at 18:37, Randy Goldberg MD wrote:

> My sweetie was there, and reports that, sadly, the feast was, to use
> his word, "awful". (Apologies if any of the cooks are on this list.)
> It was 2 hours late, everything was cold, and many things tasted bad,
> or didn't taste at all. Platters of stuff went back to the kitchen
> uneaten.
>
> Avraham

The lateness of the feast was beyond the cooks' control.  The
tournament ran late, so court started late.  And although they tried
to speed things along, there was a royal court *and* a baronial
court, with a lot of business to transact.

I hope you and your beloved won't hold this one feast against us;
Settmour usually has excellent feasts.  Of course, I'm not biased
or anything...

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net